1. Money, grades, and the way you dress don’t measure your worth in the society. What really matters is your attitude towards others.Don’t give up, God is just testing you and He has better plans for you. Don’t feel down, there will still be many opportunities to come. All you need to do is wait, be patient.
2. Don’t take electricity and water for granted because we’ll never know what may happen in the future. We must learn to appreciate it’s use. Just like what happened this past few days, people are all complaining about the loss of electricity and water, sometimes we just know the importance of a certain thing when it’s already gone and that’s sad.
3. Trust your instincts because it’s better to be safe than sorry. Your instincts may not always be right but it’s better to be sure, right?
4. There’s nothing wrong in discovering and trying new things, just be aware of what you are doing and you’re aware of the effects it may cause to others and of course to you.
5. It’s okay to be sad but not always. In life, it’s normal to be sad about things because we experience difficulties, trials and problems. Let your feelings out, let it go. It’s normal to feel down and upset but it’s not normal if you’ll be sad forever.
6. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” The pain you’ve been feeling right now will soon go away. It would take a strong strong heart and mind to move on, but I know you can. Someday you’ll thank the person who had caused this pain to you, literally. Someday these scars will turn into stars.